Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Realization

You know how when you're sitting alone at a table and thinking about the things that have happened or just random things that seem to be going on in your life?

... ok, so I'm not doing that, but instead I'm sitting on the floor of one of the meeting rooms, lights off, and the only light source is coming from the screen of my computer. Regardless, I'm still thinking.

...

...

... of course, I'm thinking about what's been going on with my life regardless, I just thought that the change of scenery would be some random ironic twist. Shits and giggles really...

Alright, so time for some actual reason to type, even though it's been a long ass time since I've decided to become some sort of realist and chill here and type about what's been on my mind. A whole two months?! Man, I must've been busy as hell or something. Well, we'll give it a shot none-the-less. Really there's only one reason I'm up here typing...

I've recently found out how bad it gets being the 3rd wheel. I know that people have always talked about these things. "You know how it is being the 3rd wheel, it's just awkward." or "You just take it in stride and let it be."... well it doesn't really work out that way anymore. I find it strange, how I could always stand being in those positions yet not really in those positions. Maybe it was just the way it worked out. I really didn't care fore it much, so naturally I was just fine with it.

Though now it seems to have gotten to a new point, a point where being the 3rd wheel just bugs me. Although the people themselves don't realize it until I tell them, they are still trying to include me when really it's kind of obvious they just want their alone time. If it's something I'll never understand, it's why the two people are trying to make that third person feel included in something, when really they're thinking "why are you here?"... or something along those lines anyway.

... who knows, maybe it just isn't something you're supposed to get used to, but instead something that you're suppose to accept when you're the third wheel. What they say could very well be true, you just have to roll with the punches and one day know that you'll be like this to other people.

No comments: