Sunday, May 25, 2008

Recapping Senior Week

Well, I'm up at whatever time it is in the morning, having just gotten back from Ken's birthday party (once again, happy birthday). It's kind of weird since we used to hate each other (well, I dunno why, guess that's just how we bond or something... >.>), but that's all in the past now.

Anyway, figure it'd be time to update this and not end on some dreary note or anything.

Senior Week
Monday - College Shirt Day
Tuesday - Superhero Day
Wednesday - Senioritis Day (Breakfast & Powderpuff Game)
Thursday - Senior Citizen Day (Yearbook Signing)
Friday - Senior Royalty Day (Senior BBQ & Guys Flag Football Game)

So yeah, it was senior week this week, and I have to say that our school spirit is insanely hilarious. College Shirt day was a total bust for me since I didn't have my shirt (Yay for going to the University of Nobody's Leaving Vegas!), though I was tempted to wear my Stanford shirt since I did get wait-listed there; same thing for superhero day. Senioritis day I thought I was dressed appropriately well, since I wear that to sleep and what not. Wednesday was where all the fun started. Senior Breakfast was perhaps mayhem, as after the first breakfast portion (it wasn't exactly the worse thing in the world really, in fact it was decent) there was a bunch of randomness involving throwing of beach balls and, of course, making photos of random flying through air... I'm like an expert at these things (considering my 7.2 megapixel Sony Cybershot only does so much) and managed to get some great shots. After school it was the Powderpuff game, including some ridiculous moments of watching guys become drag queens... We won, of course... 13-7. Thursday became yearbook signing, and I avoided Steve for obvious reasons (long story involving last year's yearbook mess up and me tormenting his life afterwards). Lots of signing since this'll be my last high school yearbook, and I've made my signature's memorable (the infamous "^^-b" strikes). Friday was Senior BBQ, where the Velcro Wall and Sumo costumes were made available, and some intriguing things began to happen... I mean, there was this water bucket thing and I swear, there was the intrigue of spread pneumonia (it was cold and we're playing with water... hm.) Afterwards the "Big Game" started... and after the half the seniors started to shine. Before halftime it was 6-0, and after it ended up being 31-0 (something along those lines). We also "Vaselined" Eric Lein's car... which, perhaps, made my day (I heard that his mom and sister were laughing when they saw this).

... yeah, that perhaps eclipsed everything... Vaseline on Eric's car. Oh man, it was pretty epic, I have to say.

Everything Else
Ok, I promise! This week, EVERYTHING's going to be sent... Lots of postage, but it's alright. ^^-b

Went to Ken's party, like I said, and just came back... (keeping in mind I started typing this post at 1:10 and you won't have any trouble believing this) and have to say that Rock Band was intriguing, and it reminded me of this! [link]

... but yeah, that's about it.

No comments: