Sunday, May 18, 2008

Passing the Weekend

So here I am... 5 in the bloody friggen morning.

I know, some of you are asking, "Well Joe, why the hell are you up at 5 in the bloody friggen morning anyway?" If you must know, I have no reason other than I am.

Doing everything else has gotten to be kind of repetitive and boring anyway, so I figure I might as well update this with another of the "latest turbulations of the idiotic and relentless"... something like that anyway.

A-tech Prom 2008: A Black-Tie Affair
I don't regret not going (yes, I repeat... I did not go), but at the same time it just doesn't seem right to not post something about it. Interestingly enough, I found the perfect conundrum for perhaps... 50% of A-tech's Student Body... go take a look! [link]

Key Club Banquet 2008
There's not much to say about this one since it was pretty much the exact same as last years... minus the change in officers and what not. There are a few things that are worth noting however:
-Emily Hong, and let me clarify this by saying this is the Emily Hong, did not wear anything that was in the category of "pants" for the first time that I've known her. Ok, it sounds a little off, but holy crap, everyday she's always wearing a pair of jeans, or black "slacks" (why do they even call them that?), and I swear she has like 30 pairs just sitting around (this however, cannot be confirmed). For her to be wearing something like a dress itself was just simply astounding. Go Em! ^^-b
-While we're on this topic, Em is also perhaps the single most scary person I've ever met when "truly peeved." I never want to venture in that area again for awhile.
-Jaci = zOMGWTF!!!11!!!shift+one!!! in terms of loudness...
-Amazingly, my crap, half-baked narration of what they did during the "break" of making the Fall Rally video made it onto screen... Which is hilarious.

Everything Else
Well other than that, I really have nothing else to add other than the fact that I'm finally going to start sending out my family's announcements... I have so many extras though (I don't even know why... I'm supposed to be Asian, which means a lot of family... another conundrum apparently), so we'll see what happens with that.

In terms of a good gift, I've also decided that I will need a laptop, and in that sense I've decided to scour around everywhere and see what I should decide to get... with major input from the bro, of course.

... other than that, we'll see what happens. ^^-b

No comments: