Sunday, April 13, 2008

Clarification pt.2

Ahaha, I suppose I should continue to update this now that I've already decided to actually do a really long update and what not.

Clarification... Because I Feel Bad (Not Really)
Ok, his name's really David... happy now? I should tell you though that Jeff (you know, the guy that you've been playing DOTA with?) thought your name really was Otis. I don't know why, but I thought that was hilarious.

So, in today's comic... Something that would be my future hobby. [link]

Once again, I should probably be doing homework, but I mean, I've been working on it all day... and really I'm just sick and tired of doing said homework.

Touch-a-Truck
No seriously, Touch-a-Truck means exactly what it means. I could've gone to Kiwani's One Day (or, Total K. Day), but it was either that or Touch-a-Truck, and I made a commitment to Touch-a-Truck first.

So anyway, Touch-a-Truck... lots of kids, lots of people, and of course... lots of trucks. It was mildly eventful, and I basically spent the time with Kassi and Winston learning about... well, lots of things. We basically directed people around and managed lines at the more "popular" trucks (like the fire engine and the helicopter... why a helicopter was there is still beyond me... must be considered a really big truck or something).

The List
So we're continuing the list... even though all that I've come up with is pretty much whatever was up in the past two posts and what not.
7. A Nice Bed - Yes, I've decided that a nice, soft bed is in order. It's something I need. ^^-b

Sadly, that's all I can come up with right now.

The Family
Well, this weekend my family is paying us (my mother and I, of course) a visit... just for kicks of course. Naturally there is no particular reason as to why they're visiting other than the fact that they're visiting. Lots of things planned, including a dinner at the ever famous
Rosemary's and, of course, watching KA (alright! Mah-jong mafia strikes again!). Speaking of KA...

KA
The show was amazing. As an Engineer, I was perhaps more intrigued by the stage than by anything else. Don't get me wrong, the entire performance was perhaps some of the best things I've ever seen in my life, but seriously, that stage was unique in it's own sense. The whole show was designed around that stage, and anybody with an interest in a good storyline, acrobatics, and perhaps the coolest stage in the world should go watch that.

Well that's really all I have for now, and my family's going nuts playing Rayman: Raving Rabids... so I think I'm going to go join them in the meyhem. Peace till then. ^^-b

No comments: