Saturday, April 26, 2008

Where'd the Time Fly?

So as the top states, my current thought process is in the mode of "Oh man, where'd all the time fly to?"

... and hey, it's true. It seems like the last two weeks of my life kind of just flew past me. I feel like I'm in one of those alternate realities, that anything is possible (where my mindset is right now anyway), and that anything we believe is impossible is actually more likely to happen than it appears... which leads me to the xkcd comic this time... [link]. I have to wonder where it all went, but really... I know.

Back to the "Bee-"ginning: Key Club International
Cali-Nev-Ha District Convention
Well, what's there to say about this? DCon this year was awesome. Ok, so it was fun last year, but this was the only surprising high point for me for Key Club this year. Lots of yelling, lots of insanity, and lots of cheering goes all around. This year we also got our own "A-Tech Key Club" shirts, which were awesome (last year we didn't get any). To be honest, this is only a summary of how I felt about it, and upon leaving Sacramento I realized that all that I cherished about Key Club will be missed, and that the people I've met because of KC will not be forgotten.

... I'm typing up a gigantic post about DCon itself later... pictures and all.

Heritage Night
As usual, A-Tech provides the annual "Heritage Night" festival, with lots of food, shows, and everything in between. I showed up late thanks to a traffic accident on the road that completely jammed up traffic where I was at, but I still came in and helped out in all ways possible. ^^-b From Korean dancing, Seung and Cheuk singing (which, perhaps the best thing I've ever seen in terms of overall humor... I mean, they just made it an awesome act), to all the best things that A-tech (and, in some cases, Las Vegas) has to offer to teach people of the culture from around the world. It was definitely fun.

Anyway... I was surfing through xkcd when this reminded me of Mythbusters... read it yourself and tell me this doesn't remind you of that one episode where they debunk gas myths.

Well, not much other than that. It's been awhile since I've actually written anything, but then again my life isn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world after all... I think I'll just sit back and contemplate for awhile on some things... get it out of my system or something.

No comments: