Friday, April 4, 2008

Clarification

Just thought we'd clarify something totally random that Oti- I mean David... wanted me to clear up. His name's really Otis, he just doesn't want anybody to know that so we call him "David" for kicks... No seriously, it's the truth. ^^-b

Continuing the whole xkcd comic ideal, today's encompasses people's recent addiction to go to "blogger", so I've given them something to think about here.

I should really be doing homework right now, but you know how senioritis begins to affect you, and you're just like "... well, forget that." So instead I'm on here, typing this. Go figure, right?

The List
... so continuing our list, I've thought of something that would help... immensely.

4. Money - I know, I know, it seems kind of natural that I'd ask for something like this, but hey, money is perfectly acceptable for an Asian person like me.
5. Socks - Thinking about that list of all-time gifts has established that getting socks would be cool... because that way I don't have to buy any.
6. Anything me - I mean, if you think I'd like it (or love it, either way) then I'd go for it. The perfect example was Lisa's two books that she bought me for my b-day, I thought that was awesome.

Amazing Feat Just Accomplished
Holy crap!!! I just bowled a 181!!! (this morning anyway)... I don't know about you, but that's friggen amazing compared to the people that I bowl with (they average anywhere between 165 to 200). But you have to realize that for me to bowl anything past 150 is amazing... I even went up $4 bucks today (bringing the all-time count to when I started with them down to $9 dollars), so all in all, a good day.

Currently Most Useless
Upon thinking of what the most useless thing right now is... this pretty much goes without saying that it's the people that planned the whole "building a school right next to A-tech" idea. Ok, I understand that you have to build a new school, but I don't quite understand the whole idea behind the fact that you built a new parking lot just to force us onto that one... I mean hell, we should be able to keep our own parking lot and you guys should've planned the new school's entrance for that parking lot that you have us using... and making us driving all the way around for no apparently decent reason... Compacted soil or not, whatever money you spend or not, it bothers me that you're potentially ruining life for an entire school... especially since it's the only school with a Blue Ribbon of Excellence in the entire district (which doesn't say much anyway, but it says a lot more than most of the other schools), and essentially lowering admissions for said school... I mean it's really just a downhill slippery slope effect, and we really don't want that happening.

Two things before I go.
1. Hey look at my awesome sig I made because I wanted to!

... it didn't turn out bad if I do say so myself.

2. After this week, it's most likely been decided that I won't be going to prom. As much as it would seem like fun, the appeal's just gone at this point.

... and hey, look at the time! I'm into the whole double xkcd posting right now, since I find so many intriguing ones as it is, so here's a good way to look at certain catagories of things... just subsitute fruit with something else and you'll get a nice idea of life in pretty much any sense!

It's so friggen AMAZING!!!

No comments: